- Tested and listed to UL1978 ‘Standard for Grease Ducts’.
- For venting of restaurant kitchen hoods and other associated ventilation equipment as outlined in NFPA 96.
- Sizing and system routing must conform to ASHRAE guidelines and NFPA 96. Detailed calculations and system assembly drawings must be submitted for approval.
- 304 or 316 stainless inner liner, air space or various thickness of fiber insulation, and aluminized or stainless steel outer jacket.
- Clearance to combustibles range from 18″ (single wall version) to zero clearance, based upon insulation material and thickness.
- Pizza oven exhaust system incorporates additional UL103 ‘Standard for Factory-Built Chimneys for Residential Type and Building Heating Appliances’ Type ‘HT’ Listing for solid fuel applications (required for wood and gas burning pizza ovens).
Our factory-built grease ducts do NOT require welding! PV specializes in chain restaurants where we provide same-day designs based upon several survey questions. Designs include required cleanouts, hood transitions, supports, fan adapters, and telescoping adjustable lengths for a complete system that meets all local and national codes.
Design drawings are emailed or faxed for job site verification and product is scheduled to ship direct from the factory within five (5) working days
Most products are in stock for same day shipment when you order by 2:00pm EST!